Sunday, March 8, 2009

WELCOME


Hello Girls,,

My name is Yana Baharudin and i'm a new comer. As you can see in my page, I'm a VINTAGE LOVER ;).. My desire in fashion bring me here to share my interest with you.. I graduated from UiTm Shah Alam in year 2007 with a Bachelor in Fashion Design and currently I'm working as a fashion writer at EH! Magazine and I'm also a freelance designer. I can design for cloth and shoes as well. In that case, you also can text and we can meet up okey;)

Ok babes, enjoy your smartest shopping here.tata;)

Warm & regards,
Yana Baharudin

2 comments on "WELCOME"

xooreina on March 8, 2009 at 8:37 PM said...

ALL THE BEST LOVE !

House Of Luvyana VinT-Age on March 8, 2009 at 9:02 PM said...

Wien,, thanks for d layout!! thehehe

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Luvyana Vint-Age Copyright 2008 Fashionholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Supported by Tadpole's Notez